The members of the Foundation’s Board are the following:
María Díaz de la Cebosa
President and Founder
- President since 1998 of the American University CIS - The College for International Studies, founded in Madrid in the year 1981.
- President y co-founder of the NGO Crusade for the Children since 1995 and of the International Studies Foundation since 2007.
- President and founder of Professional Water & Partners (PW&P).
- Over 30 years of professional activity in the water and environment area. He has worked in Canal de Isabel II as Chief Financial Officer, President of Corporate Development and Managing Director.
Jaime Enseñat Benlliure
- Practising lawyer since 1982.
- Secretary of the Council Presidency of the Italian Comerce and Industry in Spain.
- Gambia’s Honorary Consul, and Founding member and ex-President of the Rotary Club of Madrid.
Jesús Díaz de la Cebosa
- Registered Lawyer at the Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid
- Ex Director and Associate and professor of the Escuela Superior IM – International Management, and the American University CIS – The College for International Studies.
- Managing Director of the Effiwater Group and manager of Agua Eficiente until 2010.
Carmen Díaz de la Cebosa
- Co-founder and Vocal of the NGO Crusade for the Children since 1995 and vocal of the International Studies Foundation since 2007.
- Director of institutional development of CIS – The College for International Studies.
Diego Sánchez de León Fernández-Alfaro
- Director of the Centro de Alto Rendimiento. President of the Accenture Human Management Solutions.
- Vicepresident de Netpersonas, Accenture HR.
- Advisor at Sagardoy abogados and advisor at Audelco.
- Partnet of Accenture Manager of the División de talento.
Beatriz Barraca Mairal
- Co-founder of the NGO Crusade for the Children since 1995
- head teacher of the Colegio Zola las Rozas.